It's not. Indeed, roulette doesn't require as much skill as, say, blackjack or poker, but there are plenty of tricks to increase your chances of winning. By these tricks we primarily mean roulette online strategies, which should be followed during the game. The idea is that by betting on an online roulette game strategy and reacting clearly to every win or loss, the player is less susceptible to serious losses and insured against excessive wastefulness.
Looking for the best roulette strategy online casino ? We have compiled a list of the most popular.
- The Martingale roulette strategy.
- The Laboucher system in roulette.
- D'Alamber strategy in roulette.
- The Fibonacci strategy in roulette.
The Martingale strategy in roulette
A little online roulette guide we'd like to share with you.Where to start? The Martingale strategy is currently the most popular of all roulette strategies. It is considered a basic roulette strategy largely due to the fact that it is very easy to learn.
How the Martingale system works
The basic idea of the Martingale system is that every time you lose, you need to double your bet. Follow this strategy, and when you finally win, all your previous losses will be recouped. After that, go back to your original bet. Well now a little online roulette tips, so you understand how to stick to any strategy.The top line shows the size of the bet. The second line shows what the bet was made on, and the third line shows the result. The fourth and fifth lines show the amount of loss or gain on the bet depending on the result. Winning bets are shown in white and losing bets in red. The bottom line shows the player's current balance after calculating each bet. Note: Although only three bets out of ten (30% of all bets made) were played in this example, the player ends up with a $3 profit. This is an example of the effectiveness of the Martingale strategy.The Martingale strategy is used for bets where the player has a better chance of winning: red/black, 1-18/19-36, even/odd. However, that doesn't mean it can't be used with other types of betting: you just might need quite a few chips to eventually get to victory. By the way, another advantage of playing in an online casino is that the game of equal money (red/black, etc.) online has significantly lower betting limits compared to a traditional casino. In the example above, you can see how quickly even small bets grow: it only took three losses before the original €1 bet turned into €8. If the bet didn't play again, the €8 would double to 16, the end game for players with a budget of €10. With that in mind, always remember: The smaller your initial bet, the better your chances are of staying in the game for a long period of time. This is such important roulette betting online tips that by using all the tricks you will become an expert at the roulette game.
Here are a few key points to keep in mind when you decide to try out the Martingale strategy in practice:
- Start small: Remember that if you lose, you have to double your bet. As you can see from the example above, such a raise can quickly bring you to the limit of your playing budget, so don't bet more than a few chips from the start.
- Although you can use the Martingale strategy for any type of bet, we recommend using it only for bets on even odds: red/black, 1-18/19-36, even/odd.
- Making big bets in the hope of big winnings is a tempting idea, but remember that you can lose everything in a matter of minutes. Small bets, in turn, allow you to gradually accumulate profits and enjoy the game for a long time.